- Chest of Contentment – lv25
- Worldly Illuminator – lv5 (MAX)
- Crown Egg – lv40
- Death Seeker – lv25 (MAX)
- Future’s Fortune – lv20
- Ring of Wondrous Charm – lv25 (MAX)
- Tincture of the Maker – lv10
- Overseer’s Lotion – lv10 (MAX)
- Hero’s Thrust – lv20
- Drunken Hammer – lv45
- Warrior’s Revival – lv10
- Undead Aura – lv20
- Crafter’s Elixir – lv30
- Ogre’s Gauntlet – lv30
This adds 11,123% All Damage.
Now try to work on this:
- Step1: Getting Chester to level 520. On the way here, feel free to level up Eistor and Flavius to 800.
- Step2: Getting Flavius to level 1025. You will need between 6.63vv and 3.31vv to evolve Flavius (this depends on the level of your Ring of Wondrous Charm)
- Between stages 735 – 780 is the toughest grind, but you’re so close.
- Every chance you get, use Berserker Rage to progress a few levels. Keep at it, you’re about 30 minutes away (average).
Depending on your Artifacts, between the stages 780 and 790 is where you will most likely get Chester to 520 and Flavius to 1001.
- Flavius will be level 1025 around stages 820-830, just keep grinding.
- Between stages 830-840 you’re looking at your new shiny Mohacas Hero.