TIER 1 – This game is about maximising the number of relics you collect in the time you play, and these relics will help you achieve that more than the others.
- Undead Aura (bonus relics from prestige)
- Worldly Illuminator (decrease monsters per stage)
- Death Seeker (critical chance)
- Hero’s Thrust (critical damage)
- Drunken Hammer (tap damage)
- Tincture of the Maker (increase artifact %dmg)
TIER 2 – Good bonuses which make the game less of a grind.
- Knight’s Shield (boss gold)
- Ogre’s Gauntlet (Shadow Clone Duration)
- Overseer’s Lotion (Shadow Clone cool down)
- Crown Egg (Chesterson chance)
- Chest of Contentment (Chesterson gold)
- Crafter’s Elixer (increase gold)
TIER 3 – Not quite as good as Tier 2, but still useful bonuses to have.
- Ring of Wonderous Charm (upgrade cost) (explanation here for why it’s not Tier 2)
- Axe of Resolution (Berserker Rage Duration)
- Barbarian’s Mettle (Berserker Rage cool down)
- Future’s Futune (increase gold)
TIER 4 – The bonus on these artifacts aren’t very useful, however they don’t have a level cap which means that they can be a good source of +%dmg.
- Amulet of Valrunes (monster gold)
- Ring of Opulence (Hand of Midas duration)
- Divine Chalice (chance for 10x gold)
- Parchment of Importance (Critical Strike duration)
- Universal Fissure (War Cry duration)
TIER 5 – These are the ones I’d salvage if I got them early in the game. Their bonuses aren’t very useful, and they all have a level cap which limits the +%dmg you can get from them.
- Warriror’s Revival (hero revive time)
- Sacred Scroll (Critical Strike cool down)
- Savior Shield (boss time)
- Dark Cloak of Life (boss life)
- Hunter’s Ointment (War Cry cool down)
- Saintly Shield (Heavenly Strike cool down)
- Laborer’s Pendant (Hand of Midas cool down)
- Outerworldly Armor (hero death chance)